Consultant Report: (Due Dates Specified on Course Outline)
One of the requirements for successfully completing this course is a consultant report on a topic relevant to a particular country or the region as a whole. The consultant report will need to be in presentation form. The report is to be done individually or in a group of two (2).
1. The purpose of a consultant report is to apply economic analysis to an issue in a country or the region of East Asia.
2. To accomplish this task, think of yourself as a consultant hired to recommend a solution to a specific problem.
3. Be sure to limit the scope of the problem.
4. Make sure you make use of all available resources to arrive at a well-researched recommendation.
5. A fifteen to twenty-minute presentation to the class will be required.